top of page

51squadron Group

Public·59 members

Live stream: Brighton Hove Albion vs. Ajax 26 October 2023

11 hours ago — Watch Brighton & Hove Albion vs Ajax live at Clubhouse 5 in Soho on Thursday 26 October 2023.

Buy Tickets: Brighton & Hove Albion Tickets will be sold online only. We regret we are unable to accept bookings over the phone or in person. Please ensure that you LOGIN to see all games ... Brighton Hove Albion vs AFC Ajax Head to Head Brighton Hove Albion vs AFC Ajax Head to Head. H2H stats and prediction, goals, past matches. Europa League: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Ajax Book Tickets Online. Opening Times. Europa League: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Ajax 26 Oct 2023. Day, Times. Thursday, 20:00, - 21:45. What's Nearby. Attractions. Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Ajax Amsterdam (26 Oct, 2023) Live coverage of the Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Ajax Amsterdam Uefa Europa League game on ESPN (UK), including live score, highlights and updated stats. LIVE | Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Ajax Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Ajax - UEFA Europa League Watch Live Game On : http://broadca5t.com/uefa.php?live=Brighton%20&%20Hove%20Albion%20VS%20Ajax ... 06pm, less than an hour before kick-off. The scenes come during a tumultuous season for Ajax, who have been struggling domestically. Manager Maurice Steijn was dismissed just months into his three-year contract with the club dropping into the relegation places in the Eredivisie with a defeat at Utrecht. Fans of the Dutch club, who won their domestic league as recently as 2022, have voiced their frustrations throughout the season. A match against Feyenoord earlier in the campaign was abandoned amid riots and needed to be completed at a later juncture. The match against Utrecht was paused on two separate occasions as fans threw missiles onto the field of play. The hosts ended up winning 4-3 to hand Ajax a fourth defeat in seven league games. Footage of the clashes was shared on social media ( Image: Twitter) Ajax and Brighton are facing off in the Europa League "This morning, I sat down with the board, and we continued our talks later this afternoon, " Steijn said as his exit was confirmed. "We came to the conclusion that this is what is best for Ajax, although I regret that. "Everyone who knows me knows I have done everything to take Ajax back to the place where this club belongs. But I failed to do so. I want to thank the supporters and the people I have worked with here, and I hope Ajax will find its way up again soon. " Brighton and Ajax are both winless going into their meeting at the Amex Stadium. News and Video Highlights - Brighton-vs-Ajax 26.10.2023 Brighton and Hove Albion vs Ajax. UEFA Europa League Group B. 8:00pm 8/1. All Sky Bet Odds · Get Sky Sports · Get a Sky Sports Pass · Watch Live · Video ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page